Injured by a Vaccine? Let The Law Office Of Bruce W. Slane represent you.
In life, accidents and injuries can happen at any time. Vaccine injuries can change your life in an instant. If you were recently injured as a result of a vaccination, you may be entitled to compensation through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. This program includes vaccinations for:
- Flu Vaccine (Trivalent influenza vaccine – TIV)
- Chicken Pox Vaccine (Varicella vaccine – VZV)
- Rotavirus Vaccine (RV)
- Polio (OPV and IPV)
- Hepatitis A Vaccine (HAV)
- Hepatitis B Vaccine (HBV)
- Tetanus Vaccine (DTaP, DTP, DT, Td, Tdap, TT)
- Measles, Mumps, Rubella vaccine or any of its components (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Pertussis Vaccine – Whooping Cough (DTaP, DTP, Tdap, P, DTP‑Hib)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV) (Gardasil and Cervarix)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4)
- Hemophilus influenzae type B (Hib)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccines (PCV)
The types of injuries can include, but are not limited to:
- Shoulder Injuries such as frozen shoulder, muscle tears, shoulder pain, tendon injury, fluid collection and bursitis
- Guillain Barre Syndrome (GBS)
- Transverse Myelitis
- Nerve Damage
- Extremity Weakness
Here to Serve You
You may have a great deal on your mind during this difficult time, but your recovery needs to be your first priority. With The Law Office Of Bruce W. Slane, PC serving you, you can focus on your rehabilitation while a lawyer concentrates on obtaining any compensation to which you may be entitled.
The vaccine injury lawyers at The Law Office Of Bruce W. Slane, PC are ready to help you. Call today to set up your initial consultation.